Welcome to the much-anticipated, long-awaited second volume of life lately…aka random thoughts to tell the Internet what I’ve been up to when I don’t really have something to write about but just feel like writing. Phew!
- HOW IS OUR CHILD ALMOST A YEAR OLD?!? That is all.
- Our furry, spastic kid just turned four a few days ago! I don’t want to sound too cliche, but I can’t believe how fast time is going!
- I stepped down from blogging for Nashville Mom Blog because I was falling way behind on submissions, but this recent article about baby-friendly hospitals really resonated with me!
- I’ve also decided to drop the #Achieve2017 posts. They’re some of the lowest read posts I have, there’s never really any interaction on them, plus I haven’t been finishing the goals I set every month, which kind of defeats the purpose of blogging about them in order to finish the goals!
- I will still be sticking with the linkups I’ve been doing…and probably more. Yay for those who like the linkup posts! I’ve also got 21(!) posts in my drafts folder, and I’ve got some ideas of other things to write about. I started a new writer planner, so let’s see if I can become more consistent with my posts!
- My husband is starting college this summer! I’m so excited for him and proud of him! And, I get the opportunity to help him plan his class schedules, which is one of my favorite things to do. I think he needs a new planner, which means I also need a new planner because logic.
- A friend and I are presenting at a library conference on Friday, and then Charlotte and I are supposed to have a play date with a former co-worker and her son on Saturday. It should be a fun week/weekend! Anything exciting happening in anyone else’s world right now?