Hi friends! Sorry for the long absence, but we’ve had a lot going on this month. I’ve missed writing, especially since I had a nice schedule put together for the month and felt like I was finally getting into a blogging routine. Oh well, onward and upward!
- I’ve got a guest post about making those back-to-school mornings a little smoother over at Smart Mom Smart Ideas. I really appreciate Rachel’s patience with me since I was late turning it in!
- We’ve moved into our new house! It took longer than expected because of some unexpected issues. I guess that’s life! We’ve got a basement and garage full of boxes and bags to unpack. Kind of makes me regret my hoarding ways. Kind of…
- Charlotte has had a little bit of a rough time adjusting to her new place. Plus, she’s teething. Recipe. For. Disaster. On the positive side, she is crawling like a champion and doing some movements that seem to indicate that she’ll be standing and walking soon! She also has become super aware of her dog brother and loves petting him! It’s adorable!
- My husband was recently in a wreck on his way home from work. He was hit head on by a drunk driver who had a suspended license, was driving his boss’ car, and had an open pill container in the car! We’re so fortunate and grateful that Will walked away with only scrapes and bruises. Please, please, please don’t drive under the influence. Call a friend, a ride sharing service, or even your local sheriff’s department for a safe ride home.
- In the midst of all of the moving and wreck craziness, I turned 34! It’s so odd that I’m only a year from my mid-thirties. I’ve got a lot of goals for this year!
- One of my goals should include staying away from Dunkin Donuts. Our new place is a two minute drive from DD, and one of the morning employees knows our coffee order. I’m both ashamed and proud of this.
What’s new in your life lately?