If you haven’t guessed by now, I like to read a lot of other blogs. I think it helps make me a stronger writer by seeing what other people write about, plus I get ideas and find out information. For example, did you know that there’s a Chick Fil A Mom Panel?!?!? Yeah, it will now become my new life mission to figure out how to join this panel!
One thing I notice on quite a few of the blogs I read is that they post about their monthly goals. I think this is such a smart idea. Not only does it help hold them accountable because they are sharing their goals with the world (wide web…haha) but it also helps them to keep track of what they’ve completed over the year. Since I’m a tracking nerd, I wanted to join in with my first monthly goals post!
Goals for October:
- Continue going to church weekly
- Do at least two things off of my Fall Bucket List
- Blog at least four times a week
- Finish unpacking (ughhhhh)
- Lose five pounds
- Read the rest of my selections for the Erin 7.0 book challenge
- Go for a 15 minute walk 3-4 times a week
- Stick to a bedtime every night (no more blogging at 11:30 PM!)
- Write two blog posts for a freelance job I got recently
- Participate in the Fall Mini Photo Challenge
What are your October goals?