It’s October and we’ve finally had a couple of days of cooler weather here, so I’m basically on Fall overdrive now! I mean, even more than I have been anyway…hahaha. What better way to jump into Fall than to answer some questions about the best season of all?
1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat? Baskin Robbins has pumpkin cheesecake ice cream that I could live off of. They were out of it one night a couple of weeks ago, and I was more devastated than I should have been!
2. Red, Yellow, or Green Apples? Red!!!! I don’t think I’ve had very many yellow ones, and green apples are the green peas of the fruit world…
3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? Uh, walking around fall festivals and eating shaved ice? Is that a sport?
4. Best Drink for Fall? PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES FOR LIFE! One of my Fall Bucket List items is to learn to make my own so certain coffee chains will quit owning me! I also like salted caramel and apple cider…and hot chocolate…and any flavored coffee…I’m not too picky!
5. Favorite Fall Activity? Going to fall festivals/craft shows. I really like sitting around a fire pit at night too, but it’s been a while since I’ve done that!
6. Must have Fall Purchase? For me this year it’s going to be brown tights, replacement tan/cognac boots, and a couple of tunics. Maybe a dress or two also. And some leggings. Okay, let’s just redo my entire wardrobe!
7. Pumpkins : Pick your own or store bought? We’ve never bought pumpkins, but I think picking them would be fun…depending on what kind of mood Charlotte is in!
8. Real or Fake Pumpkins? I think we’ll probably get real ones at least once and then stick with fake ones so Koopa won’t try to eat them when they start decomposing!
9. Favorite Halloween Costume? This is a tough one! I usually start trying to plan a costume a while in advance and then end up procrastinating and having to throw something together!
10. College Football or NFL? Ughhhhhhh, this is not the weekend to ask this since the Vols and the Titans both got stomped! I like both though! I don’t know a ton about the game, but I will yell at the TV with the best of them!
11. Fall or Halloween Decor? Fall from early-mid September to October 1, Halloween during October, and Fall again until Thanksgiving…then it’s time for the Christmas decorations! Obviously, I’ve put a lot of thought into this!
12. Raking Leaves or no Leaves to Rake? I’m not sure if we’ll have leaves at our current house since we just moved in here in July. We never rake though because we’re not exactly yard people!
13. Favorite Soup? My mom makes this potato soup with cheese and bacon in it that’s delicious!
14. Favorite Fall Candle scent? I like apple scents. This is probably the only area of Fall where pumpkin doesn’t dominate my life!
15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice? LOOOOOOOOOVE…I mean, it’s fine. I enjoy it. I’m cool with it…
16. Short Booties or Tall Boots? I prefer to call them bootlets because as a 34 year old woman, I feel ridiculous calling them booties! I like wearing them but I feel like I don’t always wear them with the most flattering things. Tall boots are my comfort zone!
17. Favorite Halloween Candy? Reese’s Pumpkins and Mini Twix.
18 PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) : Yes or No? I guess, if you make me drink it. Was that playing it cool enough?
19. Hayride or Corn Maze? I haven’t done either in so long! I feel like a hayride would make me motion sick, even though it’s only going like two miles an hour! I’ll just sit on the sidelines with my PSL…
20. Favorite Fall TV Show? This Is Us!!!
Linking up with The Blended Blog