Wow, it’s hard to believe that it’s already been a month since I posted my Fall Bucket List!
Here’s my list, just in case you’ve forgotten my goals (uh, I totally didn’t forget any of my goals, and I definitely wasn’t surprised to re-read some of them…).
1. Go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze : Not yet!
2. Take a day trip to see the leaves changing : Not yet!
3. Go to a football game : Done! We didn’t stay long because it was really hot that day, but we went to one!
4. Learn to make my own pumpkin spice latte : Still playing with recipes. Ehhhh
5. Decorate for Fall : Done! I’ll show them next week so everyone can see the mix of Fall and Halloween we’ve got going on!
6. Buy a mum!! : Done!
7. Find a family Halloween costume theme and take Charlotte to a couple of events : Nope! There is a Halloween event in a local park tomorrow, but I’ve totally flaked on getting her costume together. And it’s supposed to be around 80 degrees. Yuck.
8. Cook a healthy Thanksgiving dinner : Not yet!
9. Participate in a 5K : I just saw on Facebook that our local Turkey Trot is cancelled this year, so I’m not sure which 5K I’m going to do. Time to start searching for another one!
10. Plan/host Happy Holigames : Not yet!
3 out of 10! Yesssss!
Want to update your Fall Bucket List? Link up with us!