- Fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
- Only get to watch one TV show or only get to read one book for the rest of your life?
- Always be 10 minutes late or 20 minutes early?
- Be able to breathe underwater or be able to fly?
- Your shirts always be two sizes too big or one size too small?
- Give up bathing for a month or give up Internet for a month?
- Live next door to your mortal enemy or live on a different continent than your best friend?
- Be free from junk mail or free from spam email?
- Be stuck on an elevator with someone with bad breath that won’t stop talking or someone with really strong perfume/cologne who keeps reapplying it?
- Give up fruit or give up vegetables?
- Horse-sized duck…and I’ll bring a huge piece of bread!
- One TV show! I can’t imagine only getting one book for the rest of my life!!
- Uh, well since I’m usually at least 10 minutes late, let’s go with the early one.
- Two sizes too big for sure. Wearing clothes that are too small is so uncomfortable!
- Internet!! What kind of twisted question is this?!?
- Different continent because then I would have an excuse to travel!
- Free from junk mail – email spam filters are much better than having to constantly go through physical junk mail.
- Perfume/cologne. I think the bad breath would make me sick!
- Yikes! I guess I would reluctantly say fruit. Bye, watermelon.
Leave a comment and let me know your answers!