It’s all about love for this month’s edition of TBB Asks!
- Kisses or hugs? Kisses! Oh wait, do you mean the candy or the actual act? I guess if it’s the actual act, I’ll go with kisses too…
- Candy or flowers? Candy – I’m so bad at keeping flowers alive!
- Baking or cooking? Is this asking what I prefer to do? Because the answer is neither! Will’s got this on lock for our family!
- Do you remember your first kiss? I barely remember last week, so this is a solid no!
- Favorite color of roses? Not a big fan of roses. I’m more of a tulip girl!
- Conversation hearts – yes or no? Noooooooo. Yuck!!
- Do you leave love notes? Not really. I need to be better about this!
- Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? I have a couple of things that I put up when I remember to. I guess you know from this answer if my house is decorated this year…
- Red or pink? Pink!
- Milk, white, or dark chocolate? Dark – white chocolate is gross
- Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I believe in attraction at first sight, and it can turn into love.
- Do you give humorous or serious Valentine cards? I haven’t given a card in ages, but I tend to lean towards humorous cards for everything!
- Favorite chick flick or romantic movie? A Walk to Remember – that movie gets me every time!!
- Stay in or go out? Right now with our schedules, our budget, and a million other things, I’m on team stay in. Eventually, we’ll start going out again!
Linking up with The Blended Blog!