It’s finally Spring! Let’s just ignore the fact that there is SNOW in the forecast on Saturday and pretend like it’s April and warm outside. Seriously Nashville, get it together!
In an attempt to make myself feel a little more spring-y, I’m participating in The Blended Blog Asks : Spring Edition. Maybe that will keep the snow away! I also gave my blog a little Spring makeover. Let me know how you like it!
1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? Kelly green, hot pink, and baby blue. Such a random combination, right?
2. What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in Spring? My filthy floral printed TOMS. Filthy as in they need to be washed…not that they’re obscene…ha! They were the first pair of TOMS I bought, and they remind me of Spring. I’ll wear my other pairs year round, but these go into storage at the end of every summer.
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? Boots and heavy cardigans!! I’m usually so over them by the time Spring arrives!
4. Who mows the grass where you live? Last year we had a high school student who took care of it. He is graduating this year, so I’m not sure if he’ll be interested. It’s actually on my to-do list this week to see if he still wants to mow our yard or has a friend who wants to.
5. What’s Spring like where you live? We usually have warm weather with some thunderstorms and tornadoes. This year has been really rainy, and like I said above, there is snow in the forecast, so who knows how Spring will shape up this year?!?
6. What’s your favorite thing about Spring? Not having to wear 17,456 layers anytime I go somewhere or take Charlotte anywhere! It’s so much easier to just put on clothes, easy shoes, and go, without having to worry about boots, coats, hats, scarves, etc.
7. Are you a Spring Cleaner? I’d like to say yes, but we all know I would be lying…
8. Are you a Baseball Fan? Not really. I’ve been to a few Nashville Sounds games and enjoyed them, but I think that had more to do with all of the other entertainment during breaks in the game!
9. Tulips or Daffodils? Tulips!!! They’re my favorite flower!!!
10. Favorite Outdoor Spring Activity? I like going for walks. Honestly with as much rain and gloomy weather as we’ve had lately, anything outside sounds like a dream!
11. Flowers in the Ground or in Pots? No preference since I don’t garden or plant flowers.
12. Favorite Bird? I don’t have one. I’ve never thought about this!
13. Car Wash or Wash Vehicles at Home? Car wash but I don’t go very often, especially since it’s been raining so much here (have I talked about that enough yet?).
14. When do you pull out your sandals? I don’t really like sandals that much. TOMS for liiiiiife.
Linking up with The Blended Blog