Today’s TBB Asks prompt is all about how I get cozy. Even though the high in Nashville today was 93° F, I have hopes that it will eventually start to cool down, and I can go into full Fall/Winter hibernation mode. Until then, I’ll blast our air conditioner, drink ice water, and pretend that I don’t feel like I’m walking through soup when I go outside…
- Slippers: Yes or No? Not usually. I typically just wear socks because if I take off my slippers and leave them anywhere that Koopa can reach them, then they’re goners!
- What is your favorite blanket? We have a dual electric blanket that my parents got us for Christmas a few years ago. I really like it because we can set our halves to separate temperatures, and it shuts off automatically.
- Thin or Thick pillow? Thick but I don’t like to pile up thin pillows to make a thicker pillow pile. It has to be a nice thick pillow…or else…ha!
- Favorite warm beverage? Pumpkin spice lattes, of course. Followed closely by caramel apple ciders and any kind of hot chocolate.
- Robe: Yes or No? Nope, but I do have a Snuggie, so I guess that’s basically just a backwards robe…
- Favorite comfort snack food(s)? Anything sweet. I have such a raging sweet tooth!
- Movies or TV Series Binge? TV series binge. I get too distracted to watch movies in one sitting!
- Actual PJ’s or leggings? Actual PJ’s. I actually have a couple of full out onesies that I wear way more often than I should. I’m sure Will really loves when it’s onesie season…
- Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair? On the couch, usually with Charlotte and Koopa next to me. Will has a recliner, but every once in a while, we’ll switch places.
- Hoodie, T-Shirt, or Sweater? Usually just a plain sweatshirt over a t-shirt if I’m not in the onesie, that is! 😉
Linking up with The Blended Blog