- Life has been difficult lately. There have been lots of stressful things happening, and it is turning me into a cranky, unpleasant person. This has to stop immediately.
- To escape my stress, I’ve been trying to catch up on This Is Us. I’m still on the last part of Season 2, but I have a question. I’ll put it in white to avoid spoiling things for anyone who is as behind on the show as me. To read it, just highlight the text after the bullet below with your cursor :
- Why didn’t Jack unplug the dang Crock Pot?!? If it was turned off, then obviously it didn’t need to be plugged in for the night? Knowing that it had a wonky on/off switch, don’t you think he would have been more careful?!?
- Did you know that tomorrow is National Voter Registration Day? If you Google “register to vote,” then you get a nice box on the search results page that gives you information about how to register, checking your status, and dates and deadlines. Even if we don’t agree politically (Team Blue over here), it’s still super important to get registered!
- Charlotte has become such a sassy girl lately! Some of her phrases include, “I’m so smart,” “that’s so cute,” and my personal favorite, “diarrhea.” Thank you, Pepto-Bismol commercial for that one! 😂😂😂
- I’m trying to grow my Facebook and Instagram accounts, so here is my shameless plug to ask for followers! Expect Charlotte and Koopa pictures, as well as “deep thoughts” about The Wiggles. #momlife
What has life looked like for you lately? Linking up with The Blended Blog!