2. Christmas morning – early riser or sleep in? We have a toddler. Sleeping in is a rare and glorious occasion on a normal day, but now that she is starting to become aware of what Christmas is (and that Santa will bring presents), I have a feeling like we’ll be waking up earlier than usual for a few years!
3. Did you shop on Black Friday : Yes or No? That’s a solid no! We didn’t even leave our house on Thanksgiving or Friday. It was so nice to stay home and be lazy for a couple of days!
4. Christmas tree up in November : Yes or No? Yes! We didn’t put it up until after Thanksgiving, but we still don’t have all of our ornaments on it. Oops! Funny story, my newest co-worker is super into decorating for the holidays, and he wanted to put up the Christmas decorations before Halloween! I’m a Christmas fanatic, but that was too soon even for me!
5. Do you get holiday ideas from Pinterest : Yes or No? Yep! I’ve got a Christmas board on there, but I haven’t visited it in a while. Time to go back through it and add to it!
6. Christmas glam or ugly sweater? Ugly sweater, 200%! I have ugly sweater leggings too. I’m committed to the look!
8. Traditional or modern Christmas songs? Both – give me allllll of the Christmas music!
9. Fruitcake : Yes or No? I’ve never had it! I looked up a couple of recipes, and it doesn’t sound too bad.
11. Is there snow in December where you live? Typically there’s not, especially since it was 70 degrees here yesterday! I do remember having snow on Christmas around 8 years ago, maybe? It was really pretty!
12. Classic show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph? Charlie Brown, no contest!!!