As my family and co-workers and even my blog posts can tell you, I haven’t been my most pleasant self lately. I’m coming back from my funk, and part of what is helping that is focusing on the good things in my life. There are a lot of things to be thankful for, but here are five things that are bringing me joy lately.
- Avocados : I’ve had a streak of good ones lately. I somehow have eaten them in the 15 second window between them being rock hard and overripe. Kudos to me.
- Amazon Prime Student Account : We used Will’s student email address to get a free 6 month trial to Amazon Prime. Considering most trials are usually just 30 days, 6 months is super generous! Plus, I can get important things, like my Bob Ross Pop Head figure, delivered more quickly that way!
- The blogging community : As I have been attempting to join more linkups and comment on more blogs, I’ve started to make more connections and discover new things. This is an incredibly dorky thing that brings me joy, but I had to share!
- Pumpkin. Everything. : Come on, after my Fall Bucket List post, does that really surprise anyone?
- THIS IS US IS STARTING NEXT WEEK : Yes, all caps. That’s my level of excitement!
What’s been bringing you joy lately?
I’ve used affiliate links in this post. Want to know what that means? Check out my disclosure policy.