Amber note – I had some really bad formatting on here when I first published this. I don’t know what happened, but I apologize to anyone who visited earlier and saw a jumbled mess!
1. If you could be on a reality show, what would it be?
Will : (Long pause…) Honestly, I’m not sure. I think the old school Road Rules might be kind of fun. It’s the only one I can think of that would be kind of neat, you know?
2. What song or movie title best describes you?
Will : (Another long pause…I think algebra is zapping his brain power) You’re making me put a lot of thought into these. It’s kind of a newer song but Rag and Boneman’s “Only Human.”
Me : Why that one?
WIll : The song says “Don’t blame me for everything. I’m only human,” and I’ve felt like that a time of two in my life.
3. If you could live somewhere else, where would it be?
Will : Honolulu, Hawaii
Me : I fully support that!
4. Where do you picture yourself and your family in 5 years?
Will : Me, professionally, using the degree I’m working towards. I’m still trying to figure out if I want to do law enforcement or warehouse loss prevention. I think we’ll have more stuff paid off and just generally be in a better area/way of life.
Me : And Charlotte will be in school!
Will : That she will.
5. What would you do if you could be invisible for a day?
Will : Honestly, I’d probably stay at home the whole day and see what Koopa does.
Me : You know we could just set up a camera for that, right?
Will What can I say? I’m boring, and algebra is zapping my brain.
Me : Don’t worry. If I was invisible for a day, I would do cool stuff to make up for your boring self!
Questions for October (link up is on October 26):
1. What is your favorite kind of Halloween candy?
2. Now that fall is finally in full swing, what do you like best about the season?
3. What is your most memorable Halloween costume?
4. Are there any items on your fall bucket list?
5. How’s your college football team doing so far this season?
Be sure to check out Crystal and Jessica’s blogs too! Jessica’s husband’s answer for the last question is gold!! Grab our button and link-up with us! Don’t have a blog? Answer the questions on social media, then use #TGBTB to join in!