I know it’s only December 4, but it feels like this month is flying by! Since there are only three weeks until Christmas (INSANE!), I thought it would be fun to answer some Christmas-themed questions today!
1. Real or Fake Tree? Fake – I’m so scared of not watering a real one enough and having a fire start when the tree is too dry and the lights are too hot. I’ve given this a lot of thought, obviously.
2. Favorite Christmas Cookie? I don’t really discriminate against any kind of cookie!
3. Home on Christmas Morning or Travel? We’re fortunate that all of our relatives are close by so we can spend Christmas morning at home and then go to their houses later in the day!
4. Clear or Colored Lights? Colorful, although I have seen some clear ones used as accents on outside decorations and they look really good.
5. Send Christmas Cards? Every year I say I’m going to and I have the best intentions, but I don’t think I’ve sent or given out cards since I was in college!
6. Favorite Christmas Present Received? Goodness, I’m not really sure! I’ve gotten a lot of great presents throughout my life, so it’s hard to pick just one!
7. Favorite Christmas Present Given? I think the year we gave my mom tickets to see P!nk is pretty high on my list!
8. Stockings or No Stockings? Stockings! Ours are usually pretty empty, but the ones at my parents’ house are full…and just begging for me to peek into them…
9. Christmas PJ’s? Yep! My parents have given us Christmas Eve pajamas for as long as I can remember! Char also just got a couple of pairs from her Mimi and Papa, and they are so cute!
10. Favorite Christmas Carol? It would be easier for me to list the ones I don’t like rather than trying to pick a favorite. Hint – Christmas Shoes is number one on that list.
11. Favorite Holiday Tradition? I’m not sure! I’m going to post a Christmas bucket list tomorrow, so maybe I’ll have a couple of ideas for some new traditions!
12. Early Shopper or Last Minute? Last minute…that’s how I live my life…
13. Favorite Christmas Movie or Show? Charlie Brown Christmas! That makes it officially the Christmas season! And who can ignore the 24 hour Christmas Story marathon…ha!
14. Favorite Holiday Beverage? Will has been making coffee lately with peppermint hot chocolate mix added, and it is so good! It’s definitely a new favorite!
15. Cookies and Milk For Santa? Of course! And carrots or something else for the reindeer too! They deserve a little fuel after all of their hard work!
What are some of your favorite holiday traditions? Let me know in the comments!
Linking up with The Blended Blog.