Didn’t she just write one of these? Yes, yes she did. But, with my new editorial calendar (a fancy way of saying blogging schedule), I’ve got another one of these posts scheduled for today. In my opinion, I can never talk about myself too often…haha.
- We took Charlotte to her first football game on Saturday. We didn’t stay too long because it was ridiculously hot outside, but between the people watching, her first taste of banana pudding, and just being outside, she really enjoyed it! If it ever cools off here, then we’ll have to try another one.
- Koopa, our other child, has become a bit of an escape artist lately. Look at this section of our fence he got out of recently. Keep in mind that Koopa is likely a Lab mix and weighs around 75 pounds…
- Did anyone see Black-ish last night? It was such a good episode! It was about postpartum depression and some parts hit really close to home for me. I think that I expected motherhood to be easy because I’ve never struggled with anything too much, but when it was so much tougher than I expected, I just got so sad and overwhelmed and wondered if I was cut out for motherhood. Actually, I still wonder that sometimes. Such is life.
- Okay, back to lighthearted issues! I’ve been trying to start Christmas shopping and saving a little extra for gifts. One thing I’ve been doing (while I’m watching sitcoms that make me cry) is using Swagbucks (referral link – which means I get credit if you sign up using this. You also get a bonus 300 Swagbucks for signing up with it, which equals $3.00 towards your first gift card!!). You won’t get rich doing it, but free gift cards are hard to beat! I want to do a post about all of the survey sites that I use. Would anyone be interested in reading that?
- Before we get to Christmas, we need to have Halloween! I think we’re going to be The Flintstones for Halloween because we have a perfect Pebbles Flintstone. 😉 What are you going to be for Halloween?
- Related to my last Life Lately post where I mentioned that I am in three Bible studies, Charlotte moved my Bible app to the home screen of my phone one day when was playing with it. Message received loud and clear, God!