Time for a one-month Spring Bucket List update!
1. Celebrate our family’s spring birthdays – We’ve almost done this one! We’ve got one more celebration for Charlotte coming up this weekend, and then we can check this one off the list! 🙂
2. Create a playroom for Charlotte – Not even close! The room still looks exactly the same as it has for the last couple of months! My mom and I are planning a joint garage sale in May, so I think after that, I can make some progress on this goal!
3. Finish a course – I haven’t even looked at any of my courses over the last few weeks. Sigh.
4. Go on an Easter egg hunt – Oh man, this one has been a doozy. It has rained every weekend for the last month! My work egg hunt got postponed and then cancelled. Another egg hunt we planned to go to got moved indoors, so we thought that wouldn’t be fun. This one was a failure, but Charlotte got 3 different Easter baskets yesterday, so I don’t think she’s hurting for candy/treats!
5. Participate in Rachel Cruze’s contentment challenge – I got the journal but don’t plan to start it until May 1 so I won’t be starting on a random day. I think I missed her challenge, but I’m still going to count this one as “in progress” since I’m starting soon!
6. Practice brush lettering – Not yet. I haven’t even thought about this one!
7. Spring Cleaning –Not yet, but I know that as we start moving things to the garage for the garage sale and decluttering, this one will start happening by default.
8. Take Charlotte to the Children’s Museum – We haven’t had a chance to do this one yet. April has been a really busy month, so we will plan a day in May or early June for this one.
9. Take Koopa to the Dog Bakery –We picked up a birthday treat for him from the bakery, but he wasn’t with us because we had been running other errands. I’m going to call this one a partially finished item until we take him somewhere else.
10. Walk a 5K – Not yet! My mom and I went on a short walk last week, and I realized that I have a lot of work to do before I’m ready to walk 3 consecutive miles. It’s hard for me not to feel discouraged since I used to be a lot more in-shape, but that doesn’t help anything!
So, that leaves me with one failure, two in-progress items, and seven not even started tasks. Eep! Here’s hoping that the other participants have fared better than I have so far!
Have you made a Spring Bucket List? How is your list going? Let me know in the comments or link up with your own post by clicking the button below.
Linking up with Leslie!