I’m a week behind on this one, but as with most things in my life, my motto here is “better late than never”! 😉
Let’s see my bucket list for a quick refresher of my goals :
Now that we’ve revisited my list, I can confidently say that I will not finish this list! Here’s where I am on everything…
1. Celebrate our family’s spring birthdays – Done! See you next year, spring birthdays!
2. Create a playroom for Charlotte – No change since last month. In fact, the room may look even worse than it has thanks to some decluttering in other parts of the house. Blah.
3. Finish a course – Big fat nope here. There’s still time to work on this one, though!
4. Go on an Easter egg hunt – Didn’t happen this year. Better luck (and better weather) next year!
5. Participate in Rachel Cruze’s contentment challenge – I didn’t participate along with the official Instagram challenge, but I finally started writing in the journal! I’m going to count this one as a win since I’m actually using it and not just letting it gather dust anymore!
6. Practice brush lettering – I haven’t started this, but I found a couple of fun June challenges to practice my fancy handwriting, so this would be a perfect time to bust out the brush markers and start trying to use them!
7. Spring cleaning – A little bit! I have been doing some decluttering and cleaning up around the house, so things are starting to look neater than they have! I still have a lot to do, but there is progress in this area!
8. Take Charlotte to the Children’s Museum – Nope! Now that the weather is nice, we probably won’t do this one since there are a lot of outdoor activities that we can do. I think I’ll move this one to my fall or winter bucket list.
9. Take Koopa to the dog bakery – This one is a no. We got him a treat from there, but he wasn’t with us. I don’t have any plans to take him there in the next few weeks, so maybe this one will be a spring item next year.
10. Walk a 5K – This one doesn’t look good for me! I’ve been walking a little bit after work, but I’m not ready to take on a 5K yet. I think I’ll move this one to my fall bucket list that way I can spend the summer building up my mileage and getting my body used to moving that much again.
Well, that’s disappointing! Even though I still have around a month left to complete this list, I don’t think that I am going to make much more progress beyond spring cleaning, brush lettering, Charlotte’s playroom, and maybe a course. Surprisingly, I’m not disappointed though! I know that I have done my best this spring, and there have been a lot of life things that have popped up (nothing bad! Just things that happen!). I’ll see how far I get and post my final update, plus my summer bucket list in June!
Have you made a Spring Bucket List? How’s your progress going? Let me know in the comments, or link up with your own post by clicking the button below!
Linking up with Leslie!