No pictures today because, well, I was too lazy to go searching for them.
- Gotham : It had gotten really cheesy and kind of gross but is starting to come around again and be more clever. Of course that means the season will probably end before I’m ready for it to.
- Walmart online grocery shopping: Grocery shopping while sitting on the couch in pajamas (okay, I guess I could’ve gone there and been in my pajamas)? Saving money because I’m not putting extra junk in the cart? Being able to avoid taking a newborn to the store (in the future…planning ahead and all)? Making a list of things that my husband can pick up without sending him down “those aisles”? Yeah, I’m sold.
- Reese’s Eggs : Something about the egg shape and limited availability makes them taste better…
- Crocs : Don’t judge me. You don’t know my life.
- Reminders app on phone : My brain can’t remember anything unless I record it immediately. Since I always have my phone with me, it’s so much easier than writing things down and then trying to remember what random notebook or page in my planner I used. Plus it’ll remind me at certain times or when I get to certain places. Thanks, digital brain!