Happy Monday! What’s a better way to celebrate another freezing cold Monday than to answer some questions about shopping?!?
1. Top 3 Shops? Old Navy, Target, and JoAnn Fabrics (not for fabrics though…give me alllll the planner stuff!)
2. Where is the majority of your shopping done – in store or online? In store. I like to be able to see the things and hold them, try them on, etc. Sometimes I’ll see something online that I really like but then dislike it in person. Plus, I’m pretty scatterbrained, so I know I would forget to ship something back if I didn’t like it!
3. What’s your favorite thing to shop for? Right now, planner stuff! Thanks for all of the new releases, Happy Planner!
4. What do you just HATE shopping for? Bathing suits…and sadly, most other clothes right now. I started the year off by eating healthier and really working on my weight loss goals, but that fell apart pretty quickly. Sigh.
5. What’s your most favorite thing you’ve ever bought? This is a tough one! I’m not really sure about this one. Technically, since we bought Koopa, I can say it’s him, right? 😉
6. Do you prefer shopping alone or with others? With others because it’s always nice to get a second opinion on whether or not something looks good!
7. Best bargain? I don’t know about this one either! I just got some sweatpants at Walmart for $1. That seems pretty legit during this never-ending winter without snow…
8. Thrift store shopping : Yes or No? Yes, but I haven’t had as much luck lately as I did in the past. Plus, I’ve lost some of my patience for digging through all of the racks in my old age. Time is money, I guess…
9. Best cities for shopping? What Not to Wear made me think that New York City is the best in the world for shopping, but since I’ve never been there, I guess I’ll just say I’m not sure on this one either!
10. Who’s your style or fashion icon? Jennifer Aniston – she just always looks so put together and wears simple outfits. I feel like her wardrobe is attainable, even though her white t-shirt and crop pants are probably the same price as our mortgage payment!
Linking up with The Blended Blog!